The Quooker tap is the new kitchen must-have. Quooker is known as the tap that immediately dispenses boiling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. This is a Dutch invention that is taking over the kitchen appliance must haves.
You can choose between a separate boiling water tap with accompanying mixer tap, or the new Quooker Fusion: a single tap for hot, cold and boiling water. Ultra-safe, super-efficient and available in eight tap designs and three finishes.
And if you thought that the Quooker was wasteful, think again: the patented high-vacuum insulation ensures that the Quooker’s standby usage is just 3 pence a day. For even more efficiency, choose a COMBI tank, a single, amazingly economical way to produce both hot and boiling water.
Save energy and water:
The Quooker’s perfect high-vacuum insulation means that it only costs 3 pence a day to have boiling water at hand, exactly when you want it. What’s more, the Quooker ensures that you always have the exact amount of boiling water you need. And you will really save money if you choose the COMBI tank, which supplies all of your kitchen’s hot water too.
By generating both hot and boiling water in a single compact tank under your worktop, the COMBI eliminates the need to pipe hot water all the way from the main boiler to kitchen sink. No more running the tap for ages to get hot water and you’ll see big energy savings too.
- Tank with high-vacuum insulation saves energy
- Unique, patented insulation principle
- Stand-by power consumption is just 3p per day
- 60% more energy-efficient than other boiling water taps
- The Quooker COMBI generates all of your kitchen’s hot water and boiling water from one compact tank which tucks away under your sink.
- Direct means instant! No more running the kitchen tap and waiting for hot water to be piped through the house from the main boiler to your mixer tap.
- Saves water and energy: the single most efficient way to provide both hot and boiling water
- While cooking you always need to be vigilent with children. We always take precautions with hot ovens, sharp knives and hot saucepans on the worktops.
- You always need to be careful when dealing with boiling water.
- Knocked over kettles cause hundreds of casualties each year, especially for young children. Such accidents are a thing of the past with the Quooker, thanks to its childproof handle and insulated sides that ensure it never feels hot to the touch. The water is boiling, but the flow is a fine spray rather than a solid jet, giving you plenty of time to get your hands out of harm’s way.
- Safety and ease of use go hand in hand with the Quooker instant hot water tap.
Quooker Tap Usage:
- Sterilising dummies and baby equipment
- Cooking quick foods such as asparagus and cous cous
- Instant hot water for boiling potatoes and other vegetables
- Cleaning saucepans
- Making tea and coffee
- Instant hot water for hot water bottles
Quooker Tap integrated with style at Hannaway Hilltown Ltd:
- While planning your kitchen project we can advise on the best type of Quooker tap for your home along with the sink design that will suit your family lifestyle and kitchen design.